The property comprises of a flush pavement two storey terraced building with a postal address of 39, 41/43 Mill Street and 50/52 New Bedford Road.
The building was built circa 1890 and the accommodation appears to be original.
The property comprises of four lock up shops at ground floor level with premises to the first floor. All the units have their own self contained access.
The main walls of the property are solid brick.
The main roof faces are double pitched construction covered with interlocking concrete tiles.
The floors to the property are a mixture of solid and suspended timber joist construction at the ground floor level and suspended timer joist construction to the first floor.
Luton is a south Bedfordshire town with a population of approximately 180,000. With good links to Junctions 10 and 11 of the M1 motorway, just 30 miles from London.
Luton is a well established town, with a van manufacturer, textile industry and light engineering. Luton also has an expanding international airport.
The property occupies a corner site at the interjunction of New Bedford Road and Mill Street on the northern side of the town centre. This is an established mixed commercial area where re-development has taken place for both residential and commercial property.
The property is Freehold and we are not aware of any restrictions.